LabVIEW and NI ELVIS Training (second day)
Date : 2016-11-25 01:36:42
Second and Third Days of LabVIEW and NI ELVIS training at Department of electrical engineering, UGM the engineering faculty, 14-18 November, 2016.
LabVIEW and NI ELVIS Training
The trainees were taught on how to bring the basic electrical concept into practical experiment easily, thanks to ELVIS integration with LabVIEW and NI Multisim.
- Kirchhoff Voltage and Current Laws (KCL and KVL - voltage divider), with practical application in burglar alarm
- RC transient Circuit - Capacitor Charging and discharging
- RC circuit passive filter: LPF/integrator, HPF/differentiator, BPF, SBF.
- Active Filter with Op Amp, including second order LPF.
- LED and digital writer, with practical implementation on two way traffic lights intersection.
Virtual Instruments used:
DMM to test resistance, voltage, current, capacitance, and impedance, Impedance Analyzer, Function Generator, Variable Power Supply, Oscilloscope, Bode Plot, 2-wire current voltage analyzer, digital writer, etc.